All Products have a 30 Day Return Policy with a 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
If you receive the wrong item or the wrong quantity, please contact us immediately at www.one-e-way.com and we will resend the correct item to you and refund the return shipping costs due to our error.
Due to carrier transit times, please allow up to 3 weeks from the date you mail your package for your return to be processed completely. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for your credit to show in your account.
Shipping and Handling Fees
Shipping and handling fees, including those to ship product(s) back to One-E-Way are non-refundable. On a case by case basis, we will issue a credit for reasonable and customary freight charges if the returned item is incorrect. Please include a postal receipt in your return package.
Mailing Address: See Return Address Below
When requesting an exchange, we cannot guarantee that the exchange item you wish to receive will be available at the time your request is processed. We highly recommend you simply return the item you wish to exchange, and place a new order for the replacement item on our website.
Returning an Item.
Mail your item to our Customer Care Department:
1. Please pack the item(s) securely in the original package if possible or use a box that will not damage, fold or bend the items. Please do not return item(s) in envelopes. Packaging item(s) in this manner may damage them.
2. You must include your order number, billing name and address with the item(s)
3. Clearly address the package label with our returns facility destination address below:
Attn: Returns Department
3016 E. Colorado Blvd #70848
Pasadena, CA 91107
4. Take the package to any post office or carrier outlet to have your package shipped to the provided address. You may wish to ensure your package for the full replacement value with your chosen carrier.
· All item(s) must be returned in the original package, and with all paperwork.
· All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
· Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning to insure that the package is received by our Returns Department.